Monday 13 September 2010

Research and Planning: Introduction to Photoshop (Skin correction tutorial)


BEFORE

AFTER

Skin Correction Tutorial
  • I first used to spot healing tool to remove any blemishes and made sure the size of the brush was suited.
  • I then duplicated the layer, and added a filter. I added the filter on Blur, then smart blur. I had to change the opacity of the Blur to make the skin look more natural.
  • I zoomed into the picture to add smaller detail using the paint brush for example drawing on eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyelashes and lipstick. I also changed the colour of her eyes to a darker blue.
  • I changed the colour of her hair to a light brown by using the paint brush tool (changing the size when needed) and changing the opacity to make it look more natural.
  • I cut around the picture so i could change the colour of the background using the paint bucket tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment