Tuesday 22 March 2011

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
 This is an I showu video to show the different technologies I used in the process of creating my coursework product for example; blogger, prezi, flickr and slideshare.

 This is a print screen of my magazine in Photoshop. This is the technology I used to create and edit my coursework. I have developed well with this technology to now have the ability to use it at a high standard.


Ishowu Video of using photoshop

Next are some examples of the other technologies I have learnt about in the process of conducting this product:

  • I used indesign software in my creation of my college preliminary magazine to make my contents page. With this I learnt to do things such as setting out a page evenly and creating headings.
    With the Imac i was able to use photoshop software on it to create my magazine.
  • Photoshop enabled me to do various things in process of creating my magazine such as setting the layout of my page, changing my texts designing my own masthead.
  • I was also able to edit my photos on the Imacs
  • The SLR Cameras allowed me to take high quality photos.
  • I could change the setting of the camera to suit the style of photo of the surroundings.
  • I could change the focus to make my models stand out from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment