Friday 11 February 2011

Research and Planning: Magazine interview

What is your earliest musical memory?

It would have to be going to see "The Who" play live at The M.E.N Arena I got all dressed up and I was only around 7 years old but I felt right at home.

What is the best gig you've played and why?

The best gig I have ever played was GMTV playing in front of millions of people on national television such a huge buzz.

What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?

I don’t think I could narrow it down to one as I have so many happy memories revolving around my music.

What is your biggest regret?

I’ve made some tough choices over the years like quitting Manchester Citys football Academy to pursue my music career but I don’t regret anything, everything happens for a reason

What inspires you to write your music?

That hopefully one day my songs will be high in the charts and I get to play them to a very LARGE audience that is enough inspiration to write a song

Do you have any inspirations or idols?

Paul Weller (The Jam), Billie-Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

What would you do with an unlimited amount of money?

What wouldn’t I do (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment