Monday 22 November 2010

Research and Planning: Double Page Spread Plan

Double page spread plan.

  • Photographs will be a main feature photo of the artist, but also I will use a photo of the artist when they was younger to scan into the computer and put onto the page.
  • My photos will be in black and white. This is because my double page spread will be focused on revealing all about the artist therefore I feel the simplistic black and white photos will be relevant to the copy, showing the artist stripped down.
  • The copy of my double page spread will begin with an introduction on the background of the artist, then follow with an interview.
  • I would like to include a quote from the artist as the title of the page.
  • On my page I would also like to include a feature box showing the upcoming music from the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment